few days ago ... with my sweetie * _ * ... I went to the corner MAC Coin ... for another look at the beautiful collection Peacocky ...
actually my boyfriend wanted me a beautiful gift of my choice MAC * _ * ...
(hahaha now knows I'm a Mac-addicted !)...
I was playing with the idea of \u200b\u200ba new blush ... but then given the beauty of this latest collection ...
I felt like taking some other eyeshadow!
I finally decided for the meravigliosooo Odalisque ... (It was the last one!) And then ... I took Prance ...
davveroooo beautiful even if ... back home I could see that I already had the two ombrettini loooong similar palette of ' Urban Decay ... precisely in Naked and NYC ...
okay while I show you Prance and Odalisque ...
- Odalisque, Mega Metal Shadow: Eyeshadow is a beautiful ... probably the most unique and sought after throughout the collection. The Mac Pro
Via del Babuino immediately went to steal ... Luckily my boyfriend was able to get to the last Coin! * _ *
Odalisque has a great color ... between a very nice green and blue ... and texture is very silky, pigmented and metallic.
E 'beautiful writing e si sfuma davvero in modo sublime.
Su di me lo vedo bene con abbinamenti molto semplici... ad esempio con il paint pot Bare Study ... o il pigmento Vanilla ... ma sarebbe anche carino osare... e unirlo a colori più vivaci!
- Prance , Mega Metal Shadow : un ombrettone di una tonalità probabilmente molto semplice...
ma che io adoro! Forse sembra davvero nulla di che... ma è un'illuminante davvero carinissimo!
Un must-have da avere per forza! :)
Lo sto really using a lot ... alone as basic as lighting ... the purple matches the average ...
the plum ... and then on to the pencil Teddy gradient is wonderful! * _ *
So in short I must say it was a good buy! :)
speak of a light color ... an old rose gray, metallic and very pigmented. It is laid out wonderfully
is silky, soft and blends well!
It 's a jolly you always have with you in your beauty !
swatches! ...
( Prance - Odalisque )
And now they'll show you the dupe of these two eye shadows ... I found myself in two different palette of Urban Decay ...
- Odalisque ... seems very similar to Haight contained in NYC Book of shadow vol. III of
Urban Decay ...
( Odalisque MAC - Haight Urban Decay )
- Prance similissimo instead is ... in Sin content in the popular palette NAKED always the
Urban Decay ...
( Prance MAC - Sin Urban Decay )
As you can see from these swatches ... I found ... Aihm of dupe moltoooo very similar ...
but okay ... Odalisque Prance and colors are so beautiful! ... surely I will use them a lot!
I hope to be helpful! Stay tuned! Soon other Rewiew !
0 comments:
Post a Comment