Hello girls ... I'm back here on the blog ... excuse me if I write a little in this period ... but they are inundated with university commitments: /!
Today I want to talk faster than some simple prodottini delicious that I took my sweet boy * _ * at home perfumes below ... eheheh;) ...
a smaltino Layla Ceramic Effect cute ... I love it! and two Labello Gloss ... really delicious! :)
then let's see ... regarding Layla Ceramic Effect ... is the number 03 ... really cute and soft!
There swatch monster because I'm ashamed to die of my nails short I'm trying to grow in all ways! There are times when I can have beautiful nails and cared for ... and others where I am a real disaster ... because of the stress from the famous studio ... lack of time or laziness!
Between you and me .. I adore the colored glazes ... the dark red cherry color ... but honestly I do not always desire and patience to be there to lay them out with extreme precision! -_-'
So I'm of the opinion that in its beauty must also have some simple smaltino clear:) easy to handle and spread quickly! Here the number 03
Layla Ceramic Effect ... Rosino a really nice light ... color ballerina tutu ...
ahahahaha .... very Deich and refined ... with the classical ceramic effect that all know by now:)!
It stretches well and dries quickly ... just one coat and is already perfect;)!
Highly recommended indeed! :)
And now we come to the two Labello Gloss in a tube! ...
then ... Volume one is the Natural and the other is the Glamorous Gloss Natural ...
both have SPF 15 filters then protect your lips from all the damage caused by the rays UVA and UVB ...
and this ... I must say that already seems to me a good quality! :)
The Labello Natural Volume ... between the two ... is my favorite color has a nice, bright, shiny and natural.
It gives a nice volume ... but only for visual effect eh ... Thanks to its brightness on the lips.
'comfortable, absolutely non-sticky and non-pinch (like many other volumizing !)...
gloss is a creamy sauce delicately scented, moisturizing and lightly colored ... which softens the lips.
Labello The Glamorous Gloss Natural is a shiny gloss and natural ... still lighter than
Natural Volume ... moisturizes well and is comfortable on the lips ...
difettuccio one that I find is the famous exotic smells ... which in my opinion is a bit too small fort ...
ma per fortuna devo dire che poco dopo aver steso questo gloss sulle labbra il profumo fruttato e "frizzante" si sente molto meno ;) ...
Ragazze mi fa davvero piacere parlarvi di questi prodotti semplici... che io sto adorando!...
A parer mio sono comunque dei prodotti basilari da avere... necessari soprattutto quando si ha fretta...
e non si ha tempo per stare lì davanti allo specchio a stendere con il pennellino il rossetto in modo perfetto...
o quando non si ha voglia di spendere mezz'ora per get a manicure accurate enamel colors to be applied with extreme precision!
I think there is little desire to be cured ... just a few easy enough foresight;)!
A big kiss to all! :)
0 comments:
Post a Comment