Thursday, February 10, 2011

Infections Of Mastrabating To Mutch

Sand, stone and shell collection

Ora finalmente so perchè colleziono sabbia, sassi e conchiglie, e anche perchè tengo un diario: l'ho capito leggendo "Collezione di sabbia" di Italo Calvino, un regalo di un amico che per qualche giorno è stato nostro ospite... le mensole cariche dei ricordi dei nostri viaggi in kayak devi avergli suggerito il nesso letterario.
"C'è una persona che fa collezione di sabbia. Viaggia for the world and collect handfuls of sand and takes it with him. In return, waiting in line long shelves hundreds of bottles within which the sand does not unfold their wide range of hues ...
Here's how each collection that is also a diary, travelogue, of course, but also the diary of feelings, moods, moods ... Or maybe just that obscure journal frenzy that pushes you to put together a collection so as to keep a journal, namely the need to transform the flow of his life in a series of objects saved from dispersion, or a series of lines written , crystallized out from the continuous flow of thoughts. "
I would never have been able to explain it so well ... what a poem!


Now I know why I have a sand, stone and shell collection, and why I write a diary.
I know That reading an incredible book written by Italo Calvino, "Sand collection," Where He explain That A collection is a diary too: a trip diary and a sentimental diary ... a diary-collection need to express the transform of Our Life in a series of things Safed from the waste ... Such a poetry!

0 comments:

Post a Comment