Friday, February 25, 2011

Bandana De Tom Kaulitz

MAKE UP FOR EVER ... Glitters No. 13 ...

Good afternoon, girls! How are you? Here in Rome is a nice little cold and I'm also a bit cool! ... uff ...

goes well ... However today I would like to talk about a prodottino I really enjoyed ...
of MAKE UP FOR EVER ...
the Glitters No. 13 ... in reality there would have to speak for some time already ... since I had purchased from SEPHORA to make my make u p for New Year's Eve!
Ahahahaha ... okay I did not have time ... perdonatemi, ve li mostro ora! :)



Come si può leggere sul retro della confezione, bisogna far attenzione a non far entrare i glitter negli occhi... perchè potrebbero creare irritazione...
comunque non ci sono problemi, basta giusto un pò di accortezza nell'applicazione!
Io li ho applicati sugli occhi... li ho tenuti per una sera intera e non ho avuto nessun problema! :)




As you can see the packaging is 4 grams, is quite hails ... and contains very many glitter.
estimate that is not usually go around all that glitter ahahah and I use these glitter only in the evening or festive occasions ... I can say that this pack will last me a lifetime!
We emphasize that this is not a glittery eyeshadow powder but ... of real Glitter ...
then you must at least use as a creamy base to secure them a little bit ...
if not all flutter away.
Personally ... the creamy base that I used in New Year (eyeshadow Creseless of Benefit ) was not enough to secure them well ... and then a mid-evening I found myself a little on the cheeks.
order to apply the best possible and secure them well to serve a creamy base fits ... neither too sticky nor too dry ... or a spray fixative suitable.
These are silver glitter but according to the light ... give different beautiful colored reflections ...
ranging from blue ... the purple ... yellow ... the Open ... * _ * ...
Needless to say, are fabulous! ;)

Here's the swatch ... excuse me but I could not do a better photo! ;)
It's not easy to capture photos in all the radiant colors of these glitter;) ...

I was not satisfied by this product ... therefore recommend it ...

[ p.s. : Lisa ... sono questi i glitter di cui ti ho portato i samples ! ;) ]

Un bacione a tutte ragazze! ;)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just bought this glitter today. It's the best F-ing glitter in the world!! I just love it! <3

Post a Comment