Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Best Way To Get Rid Of Acorns

Estee Lauder ... Spring Collection Wild Violet and lipstick ...

Ragazze, scusatemi... vi chiedo perdono, stò scrivendo pochissimo sul blog perchè ho davvero pochissimo tempo a disposizione :/ !
Sono tremendamente presa dagli studi... dal prossimo esame da sostenere e ancora peggio... dalla tesi!!! :/

Ma... ora eccomi qui con voi :D ... vorrei parlarvi di una collezione che mi ha davvero colpita!
La Wild Violet Estee Lauder's ... is very exciting ... if you have not noticed ... run in the perfume and give it a shot! * _ *





I have been particularly hit by a lipstick (which I took * _ *) ...
the gloss ... by palette of eye shadows and eye shadow from the single! The disposal should
be very nice but honestly I have not stopped to look good! ;)
The lipsticks are very beautiful ... but red and coral in my opinion ... they are just too bright!
Even in the summer I see them too strong ... too showy!

I'm caught Wild Violet ... lipstick most beautiful of the whole collection in my opinion!
As soon as I saw ... I am madly in love with me!
I'd seen him a few days ago ... then I thought and thought ... but in the end I could not resist and I got it! * _ *

Here it is ...


Girls ... there appears to be surprised?? The packaging is very elegant ... astuccetto with its golden shine, and the Estee Lauder brand relief * _ * ...
hue Wild Violet is a beautiful fuchsia ... with micro shimmer, it's bright enough and long life.
Its smell is very delicate ... is the usual that we find in all Estee Lauder lipsticks :). The color is very
scrivente, pieno e corposo... scrive immediatamente... ed è bello coprente.
E' un rossetto a lunga tenuta che dura tantissimo!... (resiste anche alle coccole del mio ragazzo :)) )...
ha una texture piacevole, scorrevole e setosa... sulle mie labbra lo trovo molto confortevole...
rimane asciutto senza seccare le labbra.

Ieri sono passata al volo da Sephora con la mia cara amica blogger e futura Make Up Artist ... Lisa ...
(link del suo blog...  http://lisa-stellacadente.blogspot.com/  )... 
e le ho fatto try to fly the tester this lipstick ... She liked the color ... but when applied told me that ... finds it too "dry" on the lips ... and prefers the MAC lipsticks more creamy and soft ... with their lovely fragrance classic vanilla:) ...

tell you this ... because they are of the opinion that products must be tested in person:) ... to understand how they are and whether they fit perfectly to your expectations;) ...
then I repeat myself for those lipsticks Estee Lauder there are good and I am fine ...
instead eg my dear Lisa non ama questo tipo di prodotto long lasting ...più asciutto.
Si tratta di esigenze e gusti diversi... ognuna di noi quindi deve direttamente vedere e testare i prodotti in prima persona per valutarli bene! :)))

Ci tengo a sottolineavi che questa è una tonalità bella vistosa... ma comunque portabile...
secondo me è necessario prima contornare le labbra con una matita e poi picchiettare pian piano il rossetto per distribuire il colore per bene.
Sinceramente non me la sento di stendere velocemente questo colore... è veramente troppo "pieno" ...
bisogna per forza picchiettarlo pian piano o procedere alla stesura con un pennellino lips.

Now I swatch monster ... * _ * ... meravigliosooo is ...


Girls I recommend it very much ... especially if you love Estee Lauder lipsticks ;) ...
believe is a beautiful tone, impact and elegant at the same time ... is truly amazing ...
and give lips a beautiful spring color!

I hope to be helpful! Hugs to all! : D

0 comments:

Post a Comment