Friday, March 4, 2011

Is It Safe To Use A Banana To Masterbate

Lumiere Cosmetics ... foundation, eye shadow, blush and gloss mineral ...


Hello girls ... how are you?
In this cold day ... I am very happy to present you some products that I received with great joy ... from Lumiere Cosmetics ... which can be found at this link http://www.lumierecosmetics.com/index.php ...

this brand melon so many really interesting products able to meet all needs.
Especially with regard to mineral foundation ... is spoiled for choice ... many colors available, and above all product types ... each suitable for a certain skin type (dry, oily, normal). Very nice
also blush, bronzer the pigments and ... interesting also section skincare.

Here ... Now we show you what I got:) ...
have sent me 5 samples :

- a mineral foundation : ( Cashmere ) shade Light Medium Golden
- a blush / bronzer mineral : hue Spiced Apple
- two mineral eyeshadows : Golden Sparkle (shimmer) and Foliage
- a lip gloss : mochaccino




And now I show the individual products ...

- mineral foundation shades Cashmere Light Medium Golden : the site is presented as a mineral foundation suitable for all skin types, with a coverage module ... slightly to moderately. It has a finish
particular ... the skin is matt but bright. Here are his
ingredients: real silk powder, Serec (colorless mica), titanium dioxide, zinc oxide, boron nitride, iron oxides.




So ... I felt this good foundation and I must say that in general ... is not bad.
Opacify, absorbs excessive oiliness of the skin ... and above can give an incarnation looking fresh, revitalized and smooth.
has a double finish ... manages to be matt and bright at the same time ...
ehhh but this characteristic has be considered in two ways:
- in positive: the skin is not dry or chalky, unable to breathe properly ... is revitalized, fresh and toned.
- in negative: the brightness points out some flaws ... such as ... pores, scars, segnetti, redness caused by old pimples.

There's nothing to do, I do not like about this light ... which highlights all of my problems.
I have the skin "touchy" ... usually mixed, which is easily polished ... sometimes fat ... sometimes even dry ... Unfortunately, impure and pores ... and this fondotinta non fa per me :/ . 
Purtroppo ha una coprenza per me troppo bassa... non copre nessun segnetto dovuto a vecchi brufoli... e segna tremendamente i pori dilatati.
Ma è chiaro che... per chi ha una pelle normale o mista... che non presenta segni o impurità evidenti...
la tipologia Cahmere va più che benone.
La coprenza di per sè è modulabile e ben gestibile... la polvere è molto fine e ha una coprenza
leggera-media, il fondotinta ha una buonissima resistenza e riesce a donare un aspetto naturale e pulito.
Mh diciamo che sta a voi scegliere bene sul sito quale tipo di prodotto take according to your skin type, your needs and problems.
probably served to me very type Veena Velvet suits normal skin / fat ... coverage with a medium to strong.
As for the hue Light Medium Golden ... for me is perfect and blends well with my skin ... I consider that winter is usually a MAC NC25 .
(No monster swatch because it would be useless ... the foundation blends very well on my skin;)).

- blush / bronzer mineral Spiced Apple : very very cute the powder is fine and impalpable.
E 'silky and light, is one of the best selling products of Lumiere Cosmetics.
speak of a shade suitable for medium-light skin ... although I must say that to me appears to be a bit too dark for now, but I'm sure that in the spring ... when I get a little more colorful ... surely I will use more this beautiful product.
Spiced Apple scriventissimo in color, very nice and visible ... a reddish-pink ... which gives a better "health" of the face.
To give color to the cheeks and cheekbones, it just really very little ... I recommend you just get very little with the brush, otherwise you risk finding yourself too red in the face! Hehe! ;)
Ingredients: premium grade Serec (colorless mica), boron nitride, zinc oxide, mica, Avena sativa, titanium dioxide, iron oxide, tocopherol (vitamin e) May Contain: Carmine, tin oxide, calcium aluminum borosilicate




- eyeshadow / pigment mineral Gold Sparkle : one of the most beautiful eyes powders I ever seen!
Fine, silky and ethereal! Mh only problem: low writing effect ... I would say that "work" very transparent ... pigment is a light ... shimmer ... but very natural!
It gives a nice brightness to the eye ... mh discreet to give a certain "strength" is used to force a suitable basis eyes ... such as Bare Study Paint Pot MAC (similar color).
Golden Sparkle ... alone writes a little ... and I think it would also have a very low resistance ... But wanting
can also be used as illuminating.
wet manages to have a better writing effect ... but I have to say? In itself is a beautiful powder ... fine, light ... I will be very useful in summer to give some brightness to eyes and fair cheeks.




- eyeshadow / pigment mineral Foliage: Another beautiful color ... definitely more pigmented and more consistent. Very bright and beautiful writer. A powder
very nice, fine, light, silky and impalpable. It blends well and look very much light.
Very very nice for a smokey eyes ... is a very nice person in the green, brown and gold.
It 's a must-have color!
Ingredients: mica, iron oxides, titanium dioxide.
Ultramarines May Contain, ferric ferrocyanide, carmine,
tin oxide, calcium aluminum borosilicate





- lip gloss mochaccino : delicate, light and soft.
mochaccino is a lipgloss soffice, facile da applicare... confortevole sulle labbra... e idratante.
L'altro giorno avevo le labbra praticamente distrutte... totalmente sensibilizzate :/ ... e questo prodotto me le ha trattate con cura, idratate e rispettate. 
Certo il colore è molto naturale, sulle labbra si nota appena... dà giusto quel piccolo tocco di lucidità in più.
Per quanto riguarda la resistenza, beh è difficile da verificare... data l'estrema naturalezza del finish ... comunque direi che su di me è durato abbastanza.
Per carità nulla di che... se mangiate o bevete... scordatevi di ritrovarvelo sulle labbra...
ma ammetto di apprezzare so this gloss for his sensitivity ... for me it was lovely to cuddle.
not sticky nor dry in any way ... But ... as I have already written ... is very comfortable. The
sample I received is delicious, I would say tiny ... tiny ... a gloss miniature tender!
* _ * I love it!




So girls hope you really say all of these beautiful products Lumiere Cosmetics I'm using a lot!
warmly thank the Lumiere Cosmetics for sending me these precious samples for testing, thanks!
Girls you can find all their products on http://www.lumierecosmetics.com/index.php ...
good to tutteee shopping!

Bacioniiii! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment