Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Can Chicken Pox Be On Just Legs

MAC Haul ... Jeanius collection and "repromote ...

Girls, here I am ... I finally managed to find the Jeanius collection MAC here in Rome! Oh
finally arrived! * _ *


I've seen and I have to admit it but moltooo moltooo most beautiful and interesting than I thought!
Given the enormous waiting for Wonder Woman (out March 15) ... the Jeanius was a bit snubbed ... and undervalued ... ma credetemi è una collezione deliziosa... che merita attenzione!

Dunque io ho preso:

- i due blush: Pink Cult e Overdyed
- il rossetto  Riveting Rose
- il gloss Lipglass Indigo Pink

e già avevo:

- il rossetto Pretty Please ... (preso qualche giorno fa)... che fa parte della collezione permanente ... quindi lo trovate sempre in negozio! ;)
- il gloss Lipglass Docile ... "repromote" ... preso con la collezione Fabulous Felines

Ebbene... ora vi mostro Fotina some (just a taste) of my Haul ... and products that I already had ... " repromote " or that are part of the permanent collection ...
I took pictures of them together so that gives you a little idea of \u200b\u200bthe collection) ...



Personally ... I recommend you go see in store ... live ... this lovely collection ...
WEB by little we understand the beauty of these products! ...
the blush deliziosiiii and are really special ...
the start I wanted to take only Overdyed (magenta beautiful * _ *) but then the store I was really surprised by Cult Pink ... all talked about it well ... but from the photos found on the WEB seemed only a pale pink pallidino ...
and instead just the opposite ... Color is a modular, buildable ... mild but visible and decided at the same time!
certainly will surprise you! Hehe ... in the end I could not resist and I took both the blush! ;)
Lipstick Riveting Rose is beautiful and then ... to gloss over the Indigo Pink is really fabulous!
Regarding Pretty Please ... I had already taken last week ... is very nice ... I'm adoring ...
but take it only after trying it right ... is not well at all;)!
It 's very clear ... It is perfect to combine with a nice smokey eyes ;) ...
Docile is delicate ... I use it for some time ...
as I have already written before ... is a "repromote" of Fabulous Felines ...

For now I hope to be helpful ... I wanted to just give a little taste of my Haul ...
Short place all swatch ... these products are really cute ... I want to tell you about it well;)!
Stay tuned!

Many many kisses to all! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment