Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Addictinggames Bloons

MAC ... foundation ... Studio Fix Fluid NC25 ...

Hello girls ... here in Rome is a very rainy day ... how are you? ;)
I really hope that spring arrives prestooooo! :)

Mh ... talk back to our dear "cosmetic" hehe ...

today I'd like to talk about my new foundation that I'm loving it so much ... the Studio Fix Fluid of MAC NC25 ... in the shade ...
time ago, I used quite a champ ... with great satisfaction ... so I finally bought it!
I own and use already by the time longwire Pro MAC NC30 in the shade and a short I hope to make a good comparison between the two ... probably right now I can tell you that I prefer the Studio Fix Fluid because I find it more opaque ... but the real final points I would wait a few days and assess all is well:).

So I tell you now that the packaging of Studio Fix Fluid is not done well at all! ...
are the foundation comes in a glass bottle without pump ... and I assure you this way ... able to collect the right amount of product is almost impossible ...
this fund has its beautiful texture ... therefore does not come out very well by the little bottle!
EHHHHH and then what makes up our beloved MAC?
Practically forcing us to buy his pump apart!
Already Studio Fix Fluid should be about 27/28 euro (can not remember, but the figure is the one!) And then you add the pump to 4 € ... O_O
you say ... What are 4 €? Well just € ... but honestly annoys me pay more ... when the MAC may well begin to produce a more dignified packaging for this fund!


So now I show photos dello Studio Fix Fluid e della famosa pompetta che ho dovuto prendere a parte...


Ecco... ed ora vi mostro l'apertura scomodissimaaa della confezione...


Mh... come potete ben vedere... non è una confezione semplice da gestire... anzi vi posso dire... che la pompetta purtroppo è veramente necessaria!!!
This opening allows you to withdraw the right amount of product ... I really found it difficult to take that product ... without the cooler ! This foundation is smooth but full-bodied ... with more concrete ... is not very liquid ... therefore very difficult to slip out of the box!
If you want to take the Studio Fix Fluid put in the account to purchase part of the dispenser: /!

Here is the famous bulb ... that anyway ... I must say that is really well done ...
is absolutely perfect for this foundation ... at this point ... I repeat ... because MAC does not change the bottle including the dispenser ?? Boh ... mystery!


And now the Studio Fix Fluid finally with dispenser ...


The dispenser is easy to use ... is well done ... In addition it has closed a very practical ... a snap cap ...


pompettina I assure you that it works well:) and truly manages to sip the product :) ... just a click in and out just a little foundation ... without absolutely no waste!

Here and after all this background on packaging ... I'd like to speak about the product itself:) ...
I had tried a sample ... and I was so satisfied that just finished, I immediately bought it!

It 's a liquid foundation but full-bodied, so it is not too liquid ... I would say it has a good substance!
E 'suitable for combination skin / fat that you shine ... has excellent coverage, I'd say medium-high and then I find it really perfect to cover imperfections, pimples and pores.
remains dull and dry ... Glossy is really hard!
E 'not recommended for those with dry skin, I have said several times that this product tends to "crack" on the skin too dry.
has a very good time ... is just perfect for several hours, I lie down on us a little Skinfinish Natural MAC and I'm fine.

The Studio Fix Fluid lies always good ... you can apply it easily with a brush or sponge from foundation, to be honest I have not tried to apply it with your hands ... but not think there are problems to apply it quickly with your fingers).
When I have time I brush application 187 MAC, I must say that the result I really like although this type of foundation really needs to be shaded well (given the coverage and the fact that it is beautiful full-bodied), and then its perfect application requires a few minutes of extra time.
Certainly with the sponge, the preparation will be faster;).
I warn you that it is a product that feels a bit on the skin, is light ... however, does not create discomfort ...
here even if you are accustomed to very fluid foundation, natural light ... feel the difference immediately.

Now I show you a swatch of my NC25 ... not gradient ... just to give you an idea of \u200b\u200bthis shade with yellow undertone ...


I hope to be helpful ... if you need more info on this product ... do not hesitate to ask me questions:) ...
I recommend, with regard to foundations and concealers, always try a sample first before buying ... to determine whether the product meets your expectations and if all goes well for your skin) ...

a kiss to all! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment